The English Rose

7:33 PM

Last month, some friends and I took a day trip up to Chattanooga to have a tea party at one of my favorite tea shops. Four of us came up from Atlanta and met up with two more friends from Nashville. A few of the girls hadn't experienced a full sit down tea before so it was fun introducing them to it. We got a large tray full of all sorts of goodies and shared a few desserts. And, of course, had a few pots of tea! It was amazingly cold and windy that day. It even began to snow a little bit which made the tea feel even more cozy.

Afterwards, we strolled through an antique store and went over to the Chattanooga Choo Choo, an old train station turned hotel, to walk around and sit for a bit. Then, since tea is more of a snack than a meal, we all bundled up into my  car and went out for barbecue. So good!
It was quite a fun day! I loved getting to spend some time with my girlfriends, most of whom I don't get to see on a regular basis. They're all pretty fantastic :)
xo Steph

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe