The Roswell Tea House

7:31 PM

Yesterday I got to spend the afternoon with my sister-in-law at a tea shop in Roswell. She found a coupon online for half off of afternoon tea, complete with bottomless tea and a giant tray of goodies! It was pretty fantastic. My favorite part was that they let you switch tea flavors a few times so I got to try a couple of new ones, including my first Pu erh tea. Pu erh tea is aged tea that is supposed to get tastier and more valuable over time. Not gonna lie, it was not my favorite thing. I'm going to go ahead and say that it's an acquired taste. Maybe I'll work on that at some point. The second tea that I ordered, a Russian Caravan tea, was much more my taste.
It was such a fun day! I really enjoyed having some one-on-one time with my sister-in-law to talk about life and to hear what's going on with her. I'm so blessed to have her as part of my family!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe